FryOilSaver Precision QAC QR5 Sanitizer Test Strips – 1 Vial of 100 Strips
Restaurant grade QAC / QUAT sanitizer solution test strips for fast and accurate readings!
These new and improved litmus paper Quaternary Ammonium test papers by The FryOilSaver Company are a must have for restaurants using QUAT sanitizers. They accurately test the strength of Quaternary sanitizer solutions up to 400ppm so you can ensure your solution meets the requirements for effective sanitizing. A handy color comparison chart is included with clear indicators at 0, 100, 200, 300 and 400ppm.
OR BUY DIRECT ON OUR WEBSITE:
- Also available as a pack of 4 vials. Each vial contains 100 strips
- Measures concentrations of Quarternary Ammonium compounds in QUAT sanitizer solutions up to 400ppm (parts per million).
- Designed for use with all QAC / QUAT sanitizers such as Steramine, OASIS 146, Hyamine 35, Bardac 2250 and Sysco.
- Made from high quality, specially treated litmus paper for immediate and accurate results every time.
- Each vial includes a color comparison chart with concentration readings at 0, 100, 200, 300 and 400ppm. Clear and easy readings!
- An affordable solution that meets all the federal, state and local health requirements for Quaternary Ammonium sanitizer testing kits to verify the strength of sanitizing solutions being used.
- Directions for use: Dip one strip into the solution for 1 second and pull it out. Wait 5 to 10 seconds for the strip to develop. Compare the color of the strip to the color chart to establish the concentration level.