Directions for use in third tank compartment
How to use Steramine Sanitizer Tablets for sanitizing dishes, glasses and utensils in restaurants, taverns, and other public eating places.
- Scrape and prewash utensils and glasses whenever possible
- Wash with a good detergent or compatible cleaner in first sink compartment
- Rinse with clean water in second sink compartment
- Sanitize in a solution of 1 to 2 tablets per 1 gallon of water (200 to 400ppm) in third sink compartment. Immerse all utensils for at least one minute or for contact time specified by governing sanitary code
- Place sanitized utensils on a rack or drainboard to air dry
- A fresh solution must be prepared at least daily or more often if the solution becomes diluted or soiled.
Directions for spraying
For sanitizing food processing equipment, dairy equipment, sinks, countertops, refrigerated storage and display equipment and other hard non-porous food contact articles and surfaces
- Wash and rinse all articles and surfaces thoroughly
- Apply a solution of 200 to 400 ppm concentration by combining 1 or 2 tablets per gallon of warm water, allowing several minutes for tablets to dissolve completely before using.
- Spray with hand trigger sprayer or wipe on and allow surface to remain wet for at least one minute followed by adequate draining and air drying.
Cleaning and decontamination against HIV
Special instructions for using Steramine Sanitizer Tablets for the cleaning and decontamination against HIV of surfaces/objects soiled with blood or body fluids.
Personal Protection: The specific barrier protection items to be used when handling items soiled with blood or body fluid are disposable gloves, gowns, masks and eye covering
Cleaning Procedure: Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this product.
Contact time: 1 minute
Disposal of Infectious materials: Blood and other body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.