FryOilSaver Chlorine Sanitizer Test Strips – 4 Vials of 100 Strips
Chlorine sanitizer test strips for restaurants and bars. Instant, accurate results every time!
Chlorine test paper is a simple and economical way to measure the strength of chlorine in sanitizing solutions to comply with Federal, State and Local health regulations. These conveniently pre-cut chlorine test strips by The FryOilSaver Company measure chlorine concentrations from 0 – 200 ppm. A color comparison chart is included for easy readings with color matches at 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200ppm.
OR BUY DIRECT ON OUR WEBSITE:
- Also available as a single vial of 100 strips
- Tests chlorine compound concentrations up to 200 parts per million
- Specially designed for restaurants to test their chlorine sanitizer solutions used in 3 part sinks
- Packaged in a user friendly, reusable vial to keep the strips clean and dry. Store out of direct sunlight and at room temperature
- Better than test paper rolls! These strips are pre-cut, saving you time and reducing the risk of dropping test paper rolls into the sink when tearing the paper
- Includes a color comparison chart with calibrations at 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200ppm
- Federal, State and Local health regulations require users of chlorine based sanitizer solutions to have the appropriate chlorine test kits available to verify the strength of chlorine in their sanitizer solutions
- Please note: These test strips are NOT to be used for testing Quaternary Ammonium based sanitizers. For that you need to use QUAT test strips. These strips are also NOT to be used for testing pool or tab water
Directions for use:
- Remove 1 test paper from the vial. Do not to touch the strip anywhere other than where you first grasp it with your fingertips.
- Dip 1 inch of test paper into the chlorine solution for 1 second
- Compare the color immediately to the color comparison chart