Steramine QUAT QT-10 Solutions Test Strips – 30 Strips
Kit of 2 x envelopes of QT-10 sanitizing test strips for testing QUAT solutions
Each envelope contains 15 strips that are suitable for use with Steramine 1G Tablets. The Quaternary Test Paper is designed to work with Steramine and other QUAT Sanitizers. It provides a straightforward, dependable, and affordable way to gauge the concentration of Quaternary Sanitizers, particularly multi-quat broad-range quaternary ammonium sanitizer solutions. The test paper has color matches at 10-50-100-400 ppm (parts per million), enabling the measurement of concentrations between 0-200ppm. It can detect when solutions need to be replaced due to exhaustion and can also help prevent excessive use of sanitizing agents.
OR BUY DIRECT ON OUR WEBSITE:
- The kit contains QT-10 sanitizing test strips that can be used to test QUAT solutions. These strips help detect the strength of quaternary ammonium compounds in sanitizers.
- The kit includes a total of 30 pre-cut strips that are easy to use, eliminating the need to touch any chemicals during testing. You get 2 envelopes, each with 15 strips.
- The test range of the strips is 0-400 ppm, with calibrations at 100-200-300-400 ppm.
- The strips have color matches at 10-50-100-400 ppm, allowing the measurement of concentrations between 0-400 ppm. This helps identify exhausted solutions that require replacement and prevents the excessive use of sanitizing agents.
- The FAST formula of the strips provides instant results and makes them suitable for use with quaternary sanitizers in food service, restaurants, bars, hotels, daycares, nursing homes, etc. They should be used with Steramine 1G Sanitizer Tablets.
- Federal, state, and local health regulations mandate the availability of appropriate test kits to verify the strength of sanitizer solutions that contain Quaternary Ammonium Sanitizer Solutions. Sanitizer solutions are crucial in the food service industry to ensure that sanitizers meet the specified concentration by the manufacturer.
- Directions for use: To use the strips, immerse one strip in the solution for ten seconds and compare the results when wet with the color chart.
- Please note: Test strips should be kept in closed vials when not in use, out of direct sunlight, at room temperature.